| School Year||MEECA Students|
| 2010-11|| 23|
| 2011-12|| 42|
| 2012-13|| 45|
| 2013-14|| 62|
| 2014-15|| 103|
| 2015-16|| 110|
| 2016-17|| 113|
- 41% are from low-income families.
- 56% will be the first in their immediate families to attend college.
- 97% of MEECA students graduate high school, compared with 78% nationally.
- 91% of MEECA graduates immediately enroll in college for a 4 year degree or CTE program, compared with 68% nationally, and 54% of low-income students nationally.
- 30% of early college graduates earn an Associate’s degree or postsecondary certificate along with their high school diploma.
- MEECA graduates earn an average 70 college credits for free.
- MEECA students who enter their sophomore year typically earn between 100-108 college credits (90 college credits are required for an Associated degree)
- MEECA students who enter their junior year in high school typically earn between 72-78 college credits.
- Senior MEECA students have the opportunity to earn around 36 college credits.