Early College Students are expected to:
- Attend all class sessions!!
- Provide or arrange transportation to and from your community college campus, if applicable.
- Provide textbook(s) and all other relevant class materials for each class.
- Communicate their needs and let your counselor know the perceived barriers to meeting their requests.
- Read and review printed materials and ask questions regarding access and services in a timely manner.
- Follow through on all class requirements and complete them in a timely manner, including but not limited to projects, homework, research papers, etc.
- Make use of student services and evaluate in order to provide meaningful feedback.
- Treat employees, faculty, and other students with respect, courtesy and dignity.
- Make a commitment to their own academic and intellectual growth and to use those services that will help them achieve their goals.
- Be aware of and select those personal growth opportunities that will help them develop life and social skills.